Sunday, April 19, 2009

*Cough* Hello *sneeze*

Good Evening readers :)
My apologies for the lack of posts the past few days, but my household has been hit by a 48 hour cold bug... First Lennon had it for a couple days, and then of course as soon as he is better it knocks me on my butt... Ain't that always the way, can't both get sick at once and get it out of the way... oh well! So anywho, I've had my hands full trying to chase a toddler while coughing and sneezing my head off, and the creativity has been in temporary hibernation. I did finish a few more of the stationery pieces to go with my Animal Antics set, and tomorrow I will be photographing them and hopefully putting them up in my shoppe. Then again all of this depends upon how sick I still am cause right now I want nothing more than a hot cup of tea and to curl up in my warm cozy bed and not have anyone disturb me for a good 14 hours or so... but.... me thinks Lennon likely will not see fit to cooperate with this dream of mine. My guess is that I'll probably just have to settle for a cup of tea, 6 or so hours of sleep, and with a bit of good luck, MY VOICE will return to me tomorrow morning! I hear a tea kettle calling my name.... Have a good night all!
-Kalee

No comments:

Post a Comment